the view rep hero addin for inventor....
It does this:
- Allows you to create 'saved filters' inside your assemblies.
- These filters are saved as view representations (view reps) inside the assembly, and can be updated at any time with a single click.
- All filters (view representations) can be used downstream in drawing views and parts lists.
- Allows filtering for each line in the assembly structured Bill of Materials (BOM), which can be used downstream.
- An unlimited number of filters can be created
- View reps can be automatically locked.
- Viewing tools are included to enable quick diagnosis of assembly in a structured way.
- Single iProperties can be used for filtering, or 2 iProperties can be combined using an 'And' or an 'Or' combination (e.g. to create a filter such as: Part Number Begins with 1 AND Material equals 'Steel')
We don't want to drown you in detail. To see the app in action, click video link below...
Need more info? You can view the help documentation below - its got FAQs and things...
Need even more info? Drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll get back to you asap.....
And you can get hold of the app on the Autodesk Inventor Exchange Apps Store for Inventor. Head to the link below and search for 'View Rep Hero'